Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"All of the staff were amazing!"||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Extremely comfortable rooms and delicious food."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Great location n Excellent staffing"||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Dirty carpets, run down furniture"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"No fridge no microwave"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Stains on the carpet."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
They are going through a renovation. Ask for an updated room. Staff was very good and accommodating.
Nothing much to like other than the convenient location close to a highway
1. There were two people at check in. One was busy with a large party. The second person would not look up from her screen. I waited for 5 minutes before the other clerk prodded her to check me in. They did not care to explain anything about the property or what will I find where. 2. Room itself was standard Sheraton appointed. The carpet had stain marks on it. 3. The worst bed I have ever found at a hotel. Despite my best attempts and even after being extremely tired from all day of traveling, I barely got 4 hours of sleep. As I was leaving the room, another family walked by and they shared a similar horror story. The hotel has signs that states it is undergoing renovations. Saying that it is overdue will be an understatement. My recommendation to anyone considering this hotel will be to wait for the renovations to get completed before you choose this property.
The location is great. Close to highways and where I needed to be.
Room service never should until after calling them at least twice. This was well after 6pm and I have been gone since 1030 am. After they arrived I was so frustrated had them just bring towels and clean bathroom.
Clean Comfortable Beds
Heating in the room was never fixed TV required a power reset to get it going
Lobby and staff very good.
Room was a dump. Dirty, stick carpet, damaged furniture and chair.
Located just moments from many of the area's most prominent destinations, the newly renovated Sheraton Edison offers unparalleled access to the Raritan Center® business park, Menlo Park Mall, New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center and the nearby borough of Metuchen. If exploring the city isn't on your agenda, there's no better feeling than retiring to the comfort of our spacious accommodations, outfitted with complimentary Wi-Fi, pillowtop mattresses and room service. Start your morning off on the right foot with a rejuvenating beverage from our on-site Starbucks®. For lunch and dinner, Chairman's Grill, our restaurant, serves a mouthwatering variety of American fare able to satisfy any craving. Our 24-hour fitness center, featuring an assortment of free weights and cardio equipment, ensures your workout doesn't have to go on vacation when you do. From lazy days spent lounging around our heated indoor pool to productive meetings held in our well-appointed event rooms.
based on 398 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sheraton Edison
Where is Sheraton Edison located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sheraton Edison?
Does Sheraton Edison offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Sheraton Edison offer free parking?
Does Sheraton Edison offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Sheraton Edison from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Sheraton Edison?
Does Sheraton Edison have a pool?
Reviews about Sheraton Edison
Most popular landmarks
- New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center 2,1 km
- Roosevelt Park 3,3 km
- Thomas Alva Edison Memorial Tower and Museum 5 km
- Benjamin Shotwell House 6,4 km
- Laing House of Plainfield Plantation 8,2 km
- Johnson Park Zoo 9,4 km