Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,8 km|
|Nearest airport||Curitiba Afonso Pena|
|Distance to airport||13,2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great Location. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
They tried to charge the parking area. The room didn’t have air conditioner. The shower wasn’t warm in some period of time
- The hotel was very well located (at the Jardim Botanico neighborhood and literally in front of the bus station).
- Breakfast was reasonable but it lacked quality; - Hotel in general is outdated (rooms have been refurbished but the halls are old); - Our room smelled like cigarettes (which was odd since it is prohibited to smoke within the hotel); - Overpriced for what it has to offer.
The property is very well situated right across the street from the city market and close to the bus station, within walking distance from the coty centre. The breakfast was decent and the room was clean. Would definitely recommend it.
The location, the room was nice with Satellite TV.
The breakfast and some of the staff weren’t so friendly.
The location is good, in front of the main bus terminal.
The room was noisy, with no air conditioning and the breakfast was a little disappointing.
A stay at Hotel Itamaraty places you in the heart of Curitiba, just a 3-minute walk from Mercado Municipal de Curitiba and within a 5-minute drive of Botanical Garden of Curitiba. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1 570 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Itamaraty
Most popular landmarks
- Public Park 1,5 km
- Museu de Arte Contemporânea do Paraná 1,6 km
- Curitiba Cathedral 1,6 km
- Solar do Barão 1,6 km
- Largo da Ordem 1,7 km
- Rua XV de Novembro 1,7 km
|Curitiba Afonso Pena||13,2 km|
|Ponta Grossa Sant'Ana||93,3 km|