Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,8 km|
|"Daniela was really helpful and friendly"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The room is lovely."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Very well located near some great waterfalls"||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|cats and a dog||in 4 reviews|
|clean room||in 17 reviews|
|clearwater||in 4 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 16 reviews|
|far city||in 7 reviews|
|great place to stay||in 14 reviews|
|linen and towels were clean||in 6 reviews|
|little bit||in 15 reviews|
|provincial park||in 18 reviews|
|shared bathroom||in 3 reviews|
|warm welcome||in 6 reviews|
|waterfalls||in 8 reviews|
|wells||in 8 reviews|
- the location is perfect to visit Wells Gray Provincial Park - the neighboorhood is very pleasant and quiet - the host is very concerned and helpful for the guests. We even have home made tiramisu for dessert :-) Thanks a lot Daniela ! - the full equiped kitchen - the available products and ingredients in the kitchen and bathroom were very useful. - room, bathroom and kitchen are clean
1 bathroom for 6 people in the house could be a problem. But we never had any real problem with it. All the guest were very respectful and the bathroom was easily available.
Lovely accommodation in a beautiful setting. Absolutely loved the animals especially the very friendly cat!
There was a bit of a wait for the bathroom, not really a problem though.
Very lovely location and very peaceful
Everything else! Friendly staff, relaxing and original location with the horses and goats kept in the garden, a real home feeling...
Could be a little crowded in the morning with one toilet located in the washroom, shared with 3 bedrooms.
Our stay at Half Moon Guest House for one night was good. We were driving from Vancouver to Jasper and stayed overnight in Clearwater to check out Wells Gray park and break up the drive. Upon arrival we were met by the owner who lives adjacent to the guest house and shown our room. The twin room was spacious with a double bed and a single bed. There was also a shared kitchen, restroom, and living area with other guests. The entire space was very clean and it was a comfortable stay. This was a great value for a hostel-style accommodation and I would recommend it to other travelers.
The bathroom and shower could have been larger, but otherwise it was a good stay!
based on 153 reviews
Things to know
- Good management
- Good kitchenette
- Clean hotel facilities
- Very quiet
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Half Moon Guest House
Most popular landmarks
- Wells Gray Adventures 3,7 km
- Wells Gray Information Center 3,7 km
- North Thompson Sportsplex 3,9 km
- District of Clearwater Municipal Hall 4,1 km
- Spahat Creek Falls 6,3 km
- Moul Falls Trail 16,6 km
|Williams Lake||152 km|