Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Excellent staff and food."||(in 118 reviews)|
|"Breakfast excellent food and service"||(in 79 reviews)|
|"Clean rooms, excellent room services."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Swimming pool very dirty"||(in 20 reviews)|
|"No reading light individually"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"But later they allowed for early check-in."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Greenery all around Large lobby Spacious Rooms Bright Interiors Friendly Staff
The gentleman at the front desk was extremely courteous and kind. In fact every staff I spoke to were brilliant. Unfortunately due to the covid situation I wasn't able to experience the property in its full might. Not all the lights at the lobby were turned on which made the hotel look dark and neither were any of the amenities open (understandable). Rooms are spacious and clean/neat as it is expected from a branded hotel. I booked 3 rooms for 2 nights to take a flight but unfortunately my flight was canceled and I had to cancel 1 night. The reservation team were kind enough not to charge me for cancellation which I think is a terrific gesture.
- I think they could have turned on the lights at least instead of keeping it dark on top of already deserted property. - The bathroom locks should definitely be upgraded/replaced. It simply did not latch easily and in one of the rooms the guest was locked inside and the house keeping had to be called for help. - Breakfast was served in the room with limited options , again understandably due to covid but I reckon they could be a bit generous to reflect value for money. - Ac wasn't operating at its best and I got a feeling they were trying to cost cut as most of the hotel was empty. The technician who came to check the AC also admitted to it which again I think is poor.
The buffet didn't have a huge variety of foods you can select from. Everyday it was the same kind of menu. So very disappointed with that.
Bedroom carpet was not cleaned some white strain at one side of bed and when you walk bear foot there was mud on my legs so sound like it’s not been vacuumed for long time. But overall all staff was very helpful and caring.
A stay at Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru places you in the heart of Bengaluru, within a 15-minute walk of Cubbon Park and Race Course Road. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 872 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru
Does Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru?
Does Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru offer free parking?
Does Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru?
Does Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru have a pool?
Reviews about Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru
Most popular landmarks
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium 0,7 km
- Cubbon Park 0,8 km
- National Gallery of Modern Art 1,1 km
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum 1,2 km
- Government Museum 1,2 km
- Sree Kanteerava Stadium 1,4 km