Good to know
|Distance to city centre||16,4 km|
|Nearest airport||Bengaluru Intl|
|Distance to airport||40,5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|add ons||in 2 reviews|
|bitter experience||in 2 reviews|
|citrus||in 3 reviews|
|complimentary breakfast||in 36 reviews|
|differently abled||in 2 reviews|
|great food||in 32 reviews|
|hot water||in 7 reviews|
|nice room||in 17 reviews|
|running machines||in 4 reviews|
|staff is very polite||in 47 reviews|
|value for money||in 6 reviews|
The breakfast was amazing as always. If nothing, check into the hotel just to have the breakfast buffet.
Nothing I didn't like.
Ambience and hotel rooms.
1) When I checked in they did not even have my correct personal information to start with 2) On checkout they charged me extra than what was the quote provided my by booking.com 3) They also incorrectly charged me for using eatables and drinkables within the room fridge
Clean, good service, good breakfast spread.
The intercom are malfunctioning.
Humble staff namely Sonali and Kalinga and many others. Timely service. the breakfast menu and quality was excellent.
Staff need more training to handle gusts
With a stay at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City - Bengaluru in Bengaluru (Electronics City), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bannerghatta Road and Bannerghatta National Park. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 4 276 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great menu
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City - Bengaluru
Most popular landmarks
- Central Mall Bengaluru 9,8 km
- Bannerghatta National Park 9,9 km
- St Johns Auditorium 11 km
- The Forum Mall 11,8 km
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens 14,8 km
- Garuda Mall 15,5 km
|Bengaluru Intl||40,5 km|