Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6,7 km|
|"Staff is very nice and helpful!."||(in 55 reviews)|
|"The room was clean nd cozy."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Great location and secure place"||(in 22 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|common area||in 26 reviews|
|good value||in 4 reviews|
|great location||in 35 reviews|
|hair dust||in 2 reviews|
|hot water||in 9 reviews|
|julie||in 5 reviews|
|little bit||in 13 reviews|
|mcdonalds||in 3 reviews|
|near subway||in 7 reviews|
|nice room||in 14 reviews|
|sanlitun||in 27 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 74 reviews|
|taxi drivers||in 5 reviews|
1. Free towels and bottled water & free daily towel changes - Every morning, a staff member would come in to change the bath towels and give us a free bottle of water per person.) 2. Convenient Location - Shengsha Hotel (aka Lab Hostel) is located close to a subway station (9-minute walk away from Tuanjiehu subway station) 3. Key card for the door instead of a metal key 4. Toilet paper & single-use toothbrushes/toothpaste provided 5. Bedroom interior: neat and clean aesthetics 6. Black-out curtains 7. Bathroom slippers so you don't have to make skin contact with the floor
1. Bathroom facilities: old interior & smelly - The bathroom constantly smelled of poop and vomit mixed together. This was true even on the first day we moved in, before anyone had used the facilities. This smell would leak out into the bedroom if the door was open. We tried spraying the floor and area around the tub and bathroom down with soap, but even afterward, it still smelled of that. We don't know where the smell came from. Even though a cleaning lady would come every day to give us free towels, even after she left, the bathroom smelled of that. The bathroom interior is also rather bad to look at, such as the walls, floors, and other fixtures. You can tell the building is pretty old by looking at that. If they renovated the bathroom to the same quality as the bedrooms, it would be perfect! :)
High-rising apartment, separate room with separate bathroom & shower. Location is very good, just near newly opened shopping mall and metro station. Mattress & bedclothes were comfortable
Didn't really expect this was actually a room instead of a suite, which means the host lady living with her husband there too. Internal structure was public living room stands between two bedrooms, and living room was stuffed with all kinds of utilities. The host was quite rude to accuse of my little girl touching her lego placed in public area; fact or not? I'm not sure, coz the I didn't see it and the kid denied it, so it was basically her words against a 8yr old's. It should have been a small incident even not worthy mentioning, but the arrogance made whole staying experience particularly unpleasant. As I said, if u do your airbnb business, and if u care so much about your 'private stuff' being touched, then put them in your private room instead of public area, or set up a warning sign saying "No touch"? -- Just for the advice.
Very good location, 5minutes to the metro station, easy to reach from the airport also. 2min to a small supermarket. We booked a suite that was very comfortable for a couple. Bottles of water offered every day. Reception arranged a tour for us to the Great Wall which was very nice. One of the receptionists was extremely nice and helpful and spoke very good English. Very good value for money
No breakfast available, not all receptionists speak good English, paid a high commission when paying by card (almost 25 euros) - best to pay cash
The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. They cleaned the rooms and bathrooms everyday. The place is very close to the metro so it's easy to get around.
I feel like there light wasn't strong enough, but it's just my personal preference. During the day the heating is not very high so it feels a bit cold, but there is an air conditioner that helps heat up the room.
Friendly staff, wide selections of films playing in the public space for entertainment as well as good cooking and cleaning facilities.
Some of the locker cards can open more than one locker. Also the bathrooms can be a little stinky.
With a stay at Lab Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, within a 5-minute drive of Sanlitun and CCTV Headquarters. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.
based on 184 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Modern Hotel
- New facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Lab Hostel
Where is Lab Hostel located?
Lab Hostel is located at 16 Third Ring Road (Dongsanhuan Bei Lu) in Chaoyang, 6,7 km from the centre of Beijing. Beijing Ancient Observatory is the closest landmark to Lab Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Lab Hostel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Lab Hostel.
Does Lab Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Lab Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Lab Hostel offer free parking?
Yes, Lab Hostel offers free parking.
Does Lab Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Lab Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Lab Hostel from the airport?
Lab Hostel is 18,3 km from Beijing Nanyuan.
Can you bring pets to Lab Hostel?
No, pets are not allowed at Lab Hostel.
Does Lab Hostel have a pool?
No, Lab Hostel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Lab Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Beijing Ancient Observatory 4,1 km
- Yonghe Temple 4,3 km
- Temple of Confucius 4,5 km
- The Imperial College 4,6 km
- 798 Space 5,9 km
- Jingshan Park 6 km
|Beijing Nanyuan||18,3 km|
|Beijing Capital||18,9 km|
|Luanping Erdaogoumen||120,3 km|