Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,1 km|
|Nearest airport||Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports|
|Distance to airport||26,5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bar great||in 81 reviews|
|china town||in 65 reviews|
|drinks are ridiculously||in 20 reviews|
|free mini bar||in 58 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 215 reviews|
|great hotel||in 193 reviews|
|great location||in 137 reviews|
|great spa||in 26 reviews|
|jazz bar||in 22 reviews|
|live music||in 45 reviews|
|natural light||in 20 reviews|
|nicely decorated||in 30 reviews|
|oasis of calm||in 12 reviews|
|red rose||in 7 reviews|
|right in the heart||in 70 reviews|
|rooms and great||in 5 reviews|
|shanghai||in 25 reviews|
|style of the hotel||in 173 reviews|
|toilets being clogged||in 6 reviews|
|window in the room||in 174 reviews|
Absolutely stunning design and super friendly stuff, excellent place to stay to get the real taste of Bangkok(quite literally). We enjoyed it so much if we are to come back to Bangkok we have our place to stay!
Bathroom does not have towels hanger
Warm welcome from front desk staff. Perfect location, walking distance to the nearest MRT station (the newly opened station, Wat Mangkorn) Best Spa provided in complimentary package. Free minibar Wonderful jazz bar downstairs!
The only con is shower room- no shower head installed, only rain shower was.
The Location and the complimentary high tea.
1. Breakfast should have been included, at least for a suite room, just like at any 4-5 star hotels in Thailand and the region. Or, the price for staying guests should be lower. Better still, include continental breakfast or a simple Chinese breakfast as complimentary; charge for a full buffet breakfast at appropriate price. Not everyone likes to eat a very heavy meal in the morning. 2. The complimentary massage takes place at a sister hotel not nearby, and there is no shuttle service to take guests there. We were informed the spa is a 15-20 minute walk from the main hotel. Walking there and walking back in the daytime heat is not very inviting. 3. With the new underground metro station opening in the vicinity, a shuttle service at set hours a few times a day in a tuk-tuk will be a plus for such an upscale hotel. Guests may even be willing to pay a small fee for the service. Arriving and departing guests with luggages (and proof of arrival and departure dates) should receive free service, provided confirmed prior arrangements were made with the hotel management.
Nothing g it was amazing
With a stay at Shanghai Mansion Bangkok in Bangkok (Bangkok City Centre), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Bangkok Riverside and 10 minutes by foot from Sampeng Market. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 2 656 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Stylish hotel
- Beautiful architecture
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Shanghai Mansion Bangkok
Most popular landmarks
- Sampeng Lane market 0,8 km
- Sao Chingcha 1,7 km
- Wat Pho 2,1 km
- Democracy Monument 2,1 km
- Jim Thompson House 2,1 km
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre 2,2 km
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||21,9 km|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports||26,5 km|