Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,9 km|
|Distance to airport||9594,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bar was lovely||in 30 reviews|
|big deal||in 7 reviews|
|close to the city center||in 20 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 122 reviews|
|great location||in 115 reviews|
|location of the hotel||in 71 reviews|
|metro station||in 30 reviews|
|nice rooftop||in 18 reviews|
|places to visit||in 8 reviews|
|roof terrace||in 24 reviews|
|room was clean||in 129 reviews|
|shower door||in 38 reviews|
|smaller than expected||in 3 reviews|
|smell coming||in 13 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 155 reviews|
|syntagma square||in 3 reviews|
|value for money||in 34 reviews|
|visiting athens||in 34 reviews|
Great value great staff Location not too great
Sketchy area, most of shops shut down, Felt unsafe.
- The breakfast wasn't bad and the breakfast room is nice
- The bedroom was always smelly even after keeping the windows open for some time and the bed sheets were quite dirty - The plumbing grid in the bathroom was very dirty and you can see the dirty water going up when you flush the toilet or wash your hands - No electric socket in the bathroom, just 2 in the whole room - All the furniture was quite old and ruined. There's a closet close to the bed that is impossible to open because you have the night table in the middle - Optional cappuccino during the breakfast adding "only" € 3,50. In Athens. Seriously? - Air conditioning grid and panels on the roof sealed with scotch tape - Half of the shower glass is open without any reason - The parking does not exist. You have to park in the middle of the road and is not even easy to find - We asked to change the batteries of the safe because it didn't work. The receptionist said that she will send someone to change the batteries. We waited for an hour and nobody came. At the end we went out and after the whole day the safe was still not working - Even if it's not very far from the center, is not one of the best neighborhood in the city - We asked some basic information about the Acropolis and everything they told us about price, time, and reservation was wrong - The fridge is basically empty you have just two small bottles of water
It is close - within lots of the sights. Restaurants are close and breakfast is good value. The staff were very friendly and efficient. They helped us find what we needed.
Small lift would be my only comment.
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, good value for money.
A stay at Athens Way places you in the heart of Athens, within a 15-minute walk of Mount Lycabettus and Lycabettus Theater. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out.
based on 1 366 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Athens Way
Most popular landmarks
- Mount Lycabettus 0,7 km
- National Archaeological Museum 0,7 km
- Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art 1 km
- Syntagma Square 1,1 km
- Byzantine and Christian Museum 1,1 km
- National Gardens 1,2 km
|Athens Eleftherios V.||18,9 km|
|Ermoupoli Syros Island||123,5 km|