Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,7 km|
|Nearest airport||Athens Eleftherios V.|
|Distance to airport||20,3 km|
|"Friendly staff and wonderful hospitality."||(in 170 reviews)|
|"Very good value for money"||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is very good."||(in 89 reviews)|
|"There is no coffee maker."||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|acropolis view||in 23 reviews|
|athens||in 25 reviews|
|close to the metro||in 148 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 68 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 230 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 126 reviews|
|good value||in 26 reviews|
|hotel was close||in 124 reviews|
|red line||in 13 reviews|
|room was small||in 177 reviews|
|tea and coffee||in 35 reviews|
|walking distance||in 13 reviews|
The breakfast was poor compared to last Athens hotel we stayed in that was cheaper. The room was small.
The bed was comfy
Not providing tea and coffee in the room, the carpet extremely dirty and room small. The rate of 4 stars not accurate, should be 3 stars.
The Staff were so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice and the rooms are very clean.
- The breakfast was generous and delicious. - Bed was large, comfy and clean. Bathroom was clean. **Two thumbs up for breakfast crews and cleaning staffs, you all made my stay very enjoyable :))) - Most reception staffs were friendly. The female staffs were friendly and helpful. - The hotel is located one block from a metro station, which is convenient.
- Room was a bit small if you have 2 people in a room will difficult to put luggages (I traveled alone, so it was totally fine in my case). - If you are going to stay here, walking from the Metro station Metaxourgeio to the hotel is totally fine and I felt safe. It has sufficient lights at night on this route. But this neighbourhood itself is not good. - Don't cross the big street at the circle or go beyond main streets as you can feel the atmosphere. I once got lost after dinner and tried to walk back to hotel from Panepistimio pass Omonia to Metaxourgeio (which the hotel is located). It was a haunting walk.
Good hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Close to the New Parliament, by taxi about 10 min and costs 6-7 euros , very close to the small local shops:), where you can get local drinks (wine) Hotel stuff can book you taxi on demand, it is convenient. Notes to the travelers, who know price of the money - If you would like to go to the Airport( anytime), use taxi to the Parliament Square (New Parliament) and then after bus X95 (there are bus stop and ticket office). Taxi 7+bus 6 total 13 euros( single ticket, buses depart 24HR with in 30 min or so interval ). I am talking about solo travelers. Otherwise local taxi from the hotel would cost you- day time 44Euros night about 60... Also most all Greeks can talk English and understand you ( if they want to :)
When you use a local taxi, make sure, they have a meter, otherwise they will cheat you...Sometimes for 2 miles they would charge you 10 euros... At most popular tourist areas look after your wallet, especially if it does not empty)
A stay at Athens Lotus Hotel places you in the heart of Athens, within a 15-minute walk of National Archaeological Museum of Athens and Omonia Square. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 1 242 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Athens Lotus Hotel
Where is Athens Lotus Hotel located?
Athens Lotus Hotel is located at 9, Chiou Street in Omonia, 0,7 km from the centre of Athens. National Archaeological Museum is the closest landmark to Athens Lotus Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Athens Lotus Hotel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Athens Lotus Hotel.
Does Athens Lotus Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Athens Lotus Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Athens Lotus Hotel offer free parking?
Yes, Athens Lotus Hotel offers free parking.
Does Athens Lotus Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Athens Lotus Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Athens Lotus Hotel from the airport?
Athens Lotus Hotel is 20,3 km from Athens Eleftherios V.. Athens Lotus Hotel is 125 km from Ermoupoli Syros Island.
Can you bring pets to Athens Lotus Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Athens Lotus Hotel.
Does Athens Lotus Hotel have a pool?
No, Athens Lotus Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- National Archaeological Museum 1 km
- Monastiraki Flea Market 1,2 km
- Monastiraki 1,3 km
- Ancient Agora of Athens 1,4 km
- Syntagma Square 1,7 km
- Temple of Athena Nike 1,8 km
|Athens Eleftherios V.||20,3 km|
|Ermoupoli Syros Island||125 km|