Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Cold water in the room!!! I was traveling with my son (7 years old). We were unable to get under shower, water was freezing. Also cold room, no heat. Never again!
Good breakfast. Air conditioner is available. Room is quite spacious.
The area around this place doesn't look safe at all. The bed framing will be uncomfortable for tall people (I am 194 cm tall and didn't sleep well there).
- Breakfast included; - Parking availlable; - Quiet place;
- The window of the shower broke up on me when I was in the shower, very bad experience; - Abandoned parking lot, no guards or anything else (wasn’t near hotel); - Very bad english language skills of the staff; - Not enough people to work at the hotel and to see if everything is good; - Quality/Price very bad, even at this price.
The place is pleasant, staff is very helpful.
The surroundings are not the nicest Zagreb place
I found the hotel to be in a very secure and peaceful area. The room was clean and cleaned regular. Will come again
based on 165 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Villa Mali Raj
Where is Villa Mali Raj located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Villa Mali Raj?
Does Villa Mali Raj offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Villa Mali Raj offer free parking?
Does Villa Mali Raj offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Villa Mali Raj from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Villa Mali Raj?
Does Villa Mali Raj have a pool?
Reviews about Villa Mali Raj
Most popular landmarks
- Mimara Museum 6,2 km
- Croatian National Theatre 6,4 km
- Croatian Museum of Naïve Art 6,7 km
- Museum of Broken Relationships 6,7 km
- St. Mark's Church 6,7 km
- Lotršcak Tower 6,7 km