Good to know
|Value for money||8,8|
|Distance to city centre||11,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Oscar was wonderful! So helpful and kind about all aspects of our stay.
We loved the property, but be aware when using the maps app we were led to the wrong location. Google maps gives correct location guidance.
The room is very clean, as well as bath room. the owner is very kind to provide you all needed information to visit Venice. Breakfast was light but enough for most of people I guess. Quiet place to live.
It's not convenient to go there by public transport, at least 15 mins walk and then there is a bus 7E to go Venice directly.
Oscar and his brother were marvellous,could not wish for better people to tell us about do’s and donts in Venice and public transfer to get on
It was all good
- the breakfast was very good, there were many options available - Oscar was very helpful and he guided us regarding buses, places to eat and what to visit - the hotel's restaurant which is next to the hotel is really nice and has great pizza - the hotel is in a very nice area, quiet and very enjoyable - the pictures show how the rooms really look, so no worries there - the bed was very comfortable - the rooms has air conditioning
- the location of the hotel is a bit far from Central Mestre and Venice itself, but really close to the hotel you have 2 buses and 15 min away another one
Stefano and Oscar were absolutely fabulous! They were so helpful telling us about visiting Vencie, and their restraunt was amazing. Great food and wonderful hospitailty.
based on 150 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Doge Veneziano
Most popular landmarks
- Ghetto di Venezia 10,3 km
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari 10,8 km
- Campo dei Frari 10,8 km
- Canal Grande 11,1 km
- Ponte di Rialto 11,3 km
- Gallerie dell'Accademia 11,3 km
|Venice Marco Polo||9,4 km|
|Venice Treviso A. Canova||17,3 km|
|Venice Ve.mestre Scalo||2 km|