Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,0 km|
|Nearest airport||Tokyo All airports|
|Distance to airport||3,6 km|
|"Located near Ameyoko Market, worth exploring"||(in 55 reviews)|
|"very near a subway station"||(in 114 reviews)|
|"The location is excellent"||(in 182 reviews)|
|"Not good so small room."||(in 103 reviews)|
|"A very tired and worn out hotel."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Hardly space for your suitcase."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was small||in 53 reviews|
|bit small||in 23 reviews|
|close to ueno||in 79 reviews|
|family mart||in 13 reviews|
|great location||in 252 reviews|
|hardly space||in 27 reviews|
|japanese style||in 7 reviews|
|light district||in 17 reviews|
|open suitcases||in 4 reviews|
|red light||in 13 reviews|
|small room||in 317 reviews|
|subway and train||in 8 reviews|
|tired and worn||in 6 reviews|
|ueno park||in 46 reviews|
|ueno station||in 166 reviews|
The hotel is actually in another building, not as new but ok for the price I paid
The room is clean
The room door passageway is too small
Convenient and simple yet effective solution to our accommodation needs!
Good value of money and great location.
1. The location is perfect. Close to JR and Tokyo MTR stations. Some 10+mins walk to Keisei Line to NRT Airport. The best of it is just one stop to Akibahara by JR. 2. Staffs are very polite and helpful. 3. Hotel can take mail/package for you and store in the front. 4. There is a family mart convenience store just down stairs, you can wear pajama to shop if you want.
1. The sound proof is awful, you have to party with guys in the streets all night. 2. It is in "special business area", you will be approached. 3. The room decoration is quite blizzard from my point of view. 4. The room light is not good enough form my point of view. 5. Not enough cloth hanger in my room. 6. Most of hotels that I stayed before charges 1000yen/hr for late check out but they charge 10% of room charge.
With a stay at Centurion Hotel Ueno in Tokyo (Bunkyo), you'll be steps from Ueno Park and 12 minutes by foot from Akihabara Electric Town. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 4 949 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Centurion Hotel Ueno
Where is Centurion Hotel Ueno located?
Centurion Hotel Ueno is located at 2-3-4 Ueno, Taito-ku in Taitō, 3 km from the centre of Tokyo. Shinobazu no Ike is the closest landmark to Centurion Hotel Ueno.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Centurion Hotel Ueno?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Centurion Hotel Ueno.
Does Centurion Hotel Ueno offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Centurion Hotel Ueno offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Centurion Hotel Ueno offer free parking?
No, Centurion Hotel Ueno does not offer free parking.
Does Centurion Hotel Ueno offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Centurion Hotel Ueno does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Centurion Hotel Ueno from the airport?
Centurion Hotel Ueno is 17,7 km from Tokyo Haneda.
Can you bring pets to Centurion Hotel Ueno?
No, pets are not allowed at Centurion Hotel Ueno.
Does Centurion Hotel Ueno have a pool?
No, Centurion Hotel Ueno does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Centurion Hotel Ueno
Most popular landmarks
- Shinobazu no Ike 283 m
- Ueno Koen 0,8 km
- Ueno Toshogu 0,8 km
- Ueno Dobutsuen 0,9 km
- Kokuritsu Kagaku Hakubutsukan 1 km
- Akihabara Electric Town 1,1 km
|Tokyo Haneda||17,7 km|
|Tokyo Narita||55,8 km|