Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7,5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The view on surroundings, big room, balcony, delicious breakfast!
Would be convenient to have a safe box to put a key for late guests.
Nice hotel with a swimming pool. Located near the forest however easily accessible by car. There is a big parking on hotel's territory. The room is quite spacious and well equipped. Rooms have balconies where you can sit in the evening enjoying sunset and nature. There were no towels available in the pool but we had 2 sets of them in our room. The swimming pool looked clean but the water could be warmer. Breakfast was quite varied, but not well organized.
- In our room WiFi did not work. There was connection in a public hall on reception but it was terrible slow and we could hardly use it! - Cold water in the swimming pool. - In our room there was no minibar however it was mentioned in the room description. - Bad organisation of breakfast and diner. We had to search for spoons and found them finally on window sill far from the rest cutlery which was a bit of surprise (or maybe it was not intended for usage??). And this is not the only complain. Cafe staff seems to be not very professional. Cafe service should be certainly improved.
Big room, nice pool, very good breakfast.
Great location, very big and spacey rooms, clean, staff was very friendly. You also get the attractions cards which saves a lot of money.
We were promised to have vegan breakfast, but didn't get it. Very limited reception hours.
The pool was great.
The bar was closed.
This hotel with a swimming pool enjoys a tranquil location in the Black Forest, in the spa town of Lenzkirch, near the Titisee and Schluchsee lakes. Free WiFi is provided. Schwarzwaldhotel Ruhbühl offers a perfectly relaxing environment for holidays, thanks to its attractive rooms with separate sitting areas and balconies. Guests can swim in the indoor pool (open from 08:00 until 20:00), relax in the 2 saunas, and use the tennis courts, bowling alley and the children's pool. The Schwarzwaldhotel Ruhbühl is an ideal base for exploring the Black Forest.
based on 957 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Schwarzwaldhotel Ruhbuhl
Most popular landmarks
- Monastery Church Grünwald 2 km
- Saint Nicholas' Church 2,2 km
- Castle ruin Alt-Urach 3,2 km
- Hochfirst Tower 5,8 km
- Saint James Minster Neustadt 6 km
- Lake Titisee 7,3 km
|Basel EuroAirport Swiss||60,2 km|
|Titisee-Neustadt Neustadt(Schwarzw)||5,9 km|
|Friedenweiler Rötenbach(Baden)||6 km|