Santa Rosa hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santa Rosa
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 061||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 930||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Santa Rosa hotel
- Santa Rosa is located in Sonoma County, California, and is particularly famous for its wineries. Many places cater to travelers visiting Wine Country, and while prices may be quite steep in that region, it is possible to stay in hotels in Santa Rosa that are both close and affordable, such as Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Wine Country Santa Rosa and Best Western PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites. If you’re looking for an upscale experience, try Vintners Inn.
- Art and culture lovers are in luck. Santa Rosa has one famous native, famed cartoonist Charles M. Schulz. The “Peanuts” mastermind has his own museum, the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center on Hardies Lane. The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County is almost next-door, with Hotel Santa Rosa a short 15-minute walk to both places.
- Downtown Santa Rosa is a vibrant area filled with bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques, and even a passenger train that can take you all the way north to Sonoma County Airport or south to Petaluma and Marin County. Courthouse Square, between 3rd and 4th street, is what locals consider the city center, and the Hyatt Regency, Courtyard by Marriott, and Hotel La Rose are literally a few minutes’ walk away.
- Trione-Annadel State Park and Spring Lake Regional Park, to the east of Santa Rosa, are adjacent and provide great hiking opportunities, but also offer many recreational activities within their grounds. Nature lovers should stay at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, which offers great amenities such as an outdoor pool and free parking and is located about four miles away.
- Safari West, in northeast Santa Rosa, is a renowned private wildlife preserve, and offers its own on-site accommodation for all animal lovers. They have 30 luxury tents on offer, with their own en suite bathrooms and hardwood floors, where you can stay the night and wake up to the sound of the animals, and the continental breakfast is included.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santa Rosa
Are hotels in Santa Rosa safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is a good place for a romantic getaway?
Where should a foodie stay?
What are the best highway hotels?
Can I visit Santa Rosa on a budget?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santa Rosa?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santa Rosa by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santa Rosa hotels
Go to map