Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Continental breakfast was good. Maybe more than 1 piece of bread would be better-1 for the cheese and 1 for the jam. Staff were incredible-helping with attraction bookings in Russian, booking of taxi to airport. Also liked the email in advance of stay offering transfer from airport which I took. Staff have good English which is helpful.
Good value for the money,
The hotel is a nice place to stay in, the staff representatives were pleasant. the room's pretty comfortable, except for the minor inconveniences which I will mention below. It's just an opinion, so it's up to you to decide. The interiors are bringing the atmosphere of England. Nice bonus was the free water cooler with the available tea/coffee in the dining space.
The minor inconveniences were the following: - cold floor - the air vent system (once you turn on the light in the bathroom it will start working) is pretty noisy and having the light on constantly can be disturbing. - the flush was hard to use (the system doesn't include a button, but rather a hanging handle which needed some effort to pull) - the sound of the flush was similar to the one you can see in the train WC. Pretty noisy.
- Queen on the balcony :)) - Location - Fake two water nobs in the bathroom :)) just liked the joke. (There are 2 fake ones and one actually working one) - Staff was great and friendly!
- Room didn't look like pictures, just plain and simple room. During checking in we were told we are second people staying in it after remodeling. - Smell from remodeling didn't full left the room, so it was a bit there. Not overwhelming smell. - Checking in process was way too long and slow. I guess they have too many papers to fill.
Staffs were language friendly and cooperative and the location was excellent, it’s excellent for budget travellers
The exterior of the property, I was confused whether the property was hotel but the interior is quite cosy
Located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), Greenwich is a 4-minute walk from Liteyny Prospekt and 6 minutes by foot from Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall. Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 371 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Greenwich
Most popular landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 1,1 km
- State Russian Museum 1,5 km
- Summer Garden 1,6 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1,7 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2,2 km
- Kreiser Avrora 2,3 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||15,7 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0,9 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2 km|