Good to know
|Value for money||8,6|
|Distance to city centre||3,6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Cleanness and the room was perfect for one.
The unfriendly girl at reception. Rude and unfriendly. No cups for coffee at the coffee station. No breakfast as advertised for 300 extra roubles. Got angry because I arrived a little late for check out. Not helpful and obviously does not know how to treat people who travel alone. Wouldn't recommend this place. Rest of experiences in St Petesburg were amazing!
Problems with stinky drain in the bathroom and a lot of noise. Poorly sound isolated rooms.
- The location is great, we walked to almost every attraction, but you can use the metro. The metro is a 5-6 minute walk from the hotel. - The staff is friendly and wants to help (except when they charge for almost everything), they only speak Russian but it wasn't a problem since we used Google translate for basic words. - You can use the common kitchen whenever you like, it has everything you need. - There are a lot of shops nearby ( a supermarket that works 24/7, a pub, restaurants, pharmacy, etc)
- We had a private bathroom, but it had a bad smell (it smelled like urine). - The bed had a lot of spring so it was really uncomfortable. - Our room was next to the common kitchen and because of the bad isolation we got woken up a lot of times in the morning. People would go to the kitchen even at 7 AM and talk loudly which is really rude (but that's something that the hotel doesn't have control over, still the isolation could be better). - It was so dark in the room because there's a building right across so it's blocking the sunlight. You can't tell what time of the day it is because of this and it's harder to wake up - We arrived at the hotel at 12 PM and we saw our room open and ready, but they still charged us 200 RUB for getting in the room 2 hours earlier. They charge the registration form for foreigners 400 RUB per person (which you don't need if you're staying no more than 7 days). We were in Russia 11 days but no one at the airport even looked at that form. We asked the last day to leave our baggage at the hotel for several hours after we checked out, that costs 150 RUB. So, in conclusion, I got a feeling that they see everything through money. No one ever died out of one good deed. :)
Close to Gorkovskaya Metro station (around 5-7 mins walk) and Peterhof Palace (10-15 mins walk). McD and KFC walking distance of around 10 mins from the hotel.
The rooms were not cleaned everyday. The towels were not changed everyday and the new towels were quite dirty with spots. We had to ask them for changing towels everyday. The dustbins also were not cleaned everyday. The room walls are very very thin. You can easily hear what's going on in the kitchen area and outside from inside the bedroom. We woke up in the middle of the night at around 3-4 am due to voices from the kitchen area. And, we were charged 150 rubles just to keep our luggages for 2-3 hours after checking out. Far from city center.
Location. Staff, clean place.
With a stay at 338 Hotel on Mira, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 10-minute drive of Summer Garden and Peter and Paul Fortress. Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 389 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at 338 Hotel On Mira
Where is 338 Hotel On Mira located?
338 Hotel On Mira is located at Ulitsa Mira 7 B in Petrogradsky District, 3,6 km from the centre of Saint Petersburg. Petropavlovskaya Krepost is the closest landmark to 338 Hotel On Mira.
When is check-in time and check-out time at 338 Hotel On Mira?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at 338 Hotel On Mira.
Does 338 Hotel On Mira offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, 338 Hotel On Mira offers free Wi-Fi.
Does 338 Hotel On Mira offer free parking?
No, 338 Hotel On Mira does not offer free parking.
Does 338 Hotel On Mira offer free airport shuttle service?
No, 338 Hotel On Mira does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is 338 Hotel On Mira from the airport?
338 Hotel On Mira is 17,4 km from Saint Petersburg Pulkovo.
Can you bring pets to 338 Hotel On Mira?
No, pets are not allowed at 338 Hotel On Mira.
Does 338 Hotel On Mira have a pool?
No, 338 Hotel On Mira does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about 338 Hotel On Mira
Most popular landmarks
- Petropavlovskaya Krepost 0,9 km
- Kreiser Avrora 1,3 km
- Summer Garden 1,8 km
- Hermitage Museum 2 km
- Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography 2 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2,1 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||17,4 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2,3 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||4,1 km|