Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nagpur
Good to know
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
How much does a hotel in Nagpur cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Nagpur hotel
- Nestled alongside the scenic Ambazari Lake, you and the entire family can have fun splashing around in the Krazy Castle Aqua Park, a massive aqua-themed fun park in the southwest area of Nagpur. The B&B The Casa is only a 5-minute car ride or 15-minute walk from the fun park and is a kid-friendly choice. Also consider the OYO 9043 Peanut Inn, which offers complimentary breakfast and parking facilities and is situated a 10-minute car ride from the aqua park.
- If you want to stay close to the railway station and have the option to easily explore surrounding areas by train, consider the Hotel Parashar, a budget accommodation only a 5-minute walk from the station with a free airport shuttle and a restaurant, as well as free Wi-Fi. Alternatively, opt for the Grand Hotel, only 8 minutes from the railway station and a no-frills property with free parking.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagpur International Airport (NAG) is situated in the southern part of the city and, if you want to be nearby to catch an early flight, choose the Pride Hotel Nagpur, a 14-minute walk from the airport. The hotel is a 5-star option with a spa area, a pool and elegant rooms. For a cheaper choice, consider The Legend Inn, a simple 3-star hotel with a rooftop restaurant and breakfast, located also about 14 minutes on foot from the airport.
- Be engulfed by the culture Nagpur has to offer and opt for a hotel in the vibrant city centre with the Central Museum Nagpur and the Raman Science Centre & Planetarium nearby. The Hotel Sanskriti is a budget-friendly, no-frills property, a 13-minute walk from the Museum and about 20 minutes on foot from the Planetarium, plus it is amidst restaurants like the Suruchi Pure Veg Restaurant or the Brindavan. Hotel Vrandavan is another casual choice, about 10 minutes from the Planetarium and 7 minutes from Ganesh Temple.
- Futala Lake is a bit further north than Ambazari Lake and offers a more tranquil setting. It is also next to the Botanical Garden where travellers can marvel at the diversity on offer. OYO 15605 Ruchira Villa is a modest choice with complimentary breakfast, located an 11-minute walk from the Lake and an 8-minute car ride from the Botanical Garden.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nagpur
Are there any luxury accommodations in Nagpur?
Travellers looking for luxury can find it at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nagpur, a 5-star hotel about 4.5 kilometres from the centre where you can sleep in modern, sophisticated rooms, take a dip in the pool or relax in the sun loungers. Le Meridien Nagpur is another posh choice with a well-equipped gym, a spa area and a free airport shuttle among other perks such as an on-site restaurant and pool.
Which hotels in Nagpur have wheelchair accessible rooms?
The Hotel Orange Leaf has a wheelchair accessible unit with a raised toilet, and all upper facilities are accessible by lift. Guests can also look forward to an on-site restaurant serving Asian cuisine as well as BBQ facilities. Alternatively, you can choose the Shivam Apartment, a self-contained unit that comes with a fully equipped kitchen and offers facilities for disabled people.
Which hotels have a 24-hour front desk?
Consider the Hotel Chanakya to enjoy 24/7 front desk service among other perks like modernised rooms, a full English breakfast and free parking and Wi-Fi. Anand Mahal Hotel is a humble choice, 500 metres from the centre, and comes with modest rooms, meeting facilities, a restaurant and, of course, a 24-hour front desk.
Which budget hotels in Nagpur offer massages?
You don’t need to spend all your savings on a 5-star hotel to experience the delight of a massage. The Hotel Kamal is located close to the city centre and offers massages on their premises. You can also enjoy delicious treats at their on-site restaurant or surf the internet free of charge. The 3-star Hotel Tuli International also offers massages as well as elegant rooms, a spa area and a pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.