Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Amazing breakfast and good value."||(in 89 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff, great room and comfort."||(in 240 reviews)|
|"Great location, great food, great staff"||(in 184 reviews)|
|"The bathroom was in very poor condition."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Room very dated old wood grain"||(in 79 reviews)|
|"Off street parking was expensive."||(in 17 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Will never stay their again!!!
- We arrived to a stained feature pillow and hair on the doona cover! - We had a very bad experience with the executive lounge club where they were understaffed- claimed to serve 'hot' canepes (this consisted of a staff member going around giving guests one prawn dumpling only after 7pm for an hour- as they were not allowed to serve hot canepes before 7pm)! The staff member than served one prawn dumpling every 20 minutes which was 4 prawn dumplings in total! This also amounted to no canepes after 7pm as all the food was gone by that time! Parking was a rip off and we will never stay their again!!! The bed was uncomfortable, the pillows where shocking- it was old and outdated.
Good location if you want to be close to city & the inner city suburbs
The hotel is in desperate need of updating
I loved the fact that we were upgraded to a relaxation suite free of charger... the room was perfect..
assistance from concierge
The staff were very helpful and friendly
The shower water came out like a tap and wet the bathroom floor.
Pullman Melbourne on the Park stands on the threshold of Melbourne's business, dining, sports and cultural precincts. This 419-room landmark hotel, built on the site of the 1887 Cliveden Mansion alongside Fitzroy Gardens, adds a dash of history to its thoroughly contemporary style. Explore, discover and share. Be inspired by Melbourne's entrepreneurs and creative thinkers only minutes away by tram or train, where culture, business, cuisine and sports hubs combine to make Melbourne a city of innovation.
based on 1 097 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Pullman Melbourne On The Park
Where is Pullman Melbourne On The Park located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Pullman Melbourne On The Park?
Does Pullman Melbourne On The Park offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Pullman Melbourne On The Park offer free parking?
Does Pullman Melbourne On The Park offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Pullman Melbourne On The Park from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Pullman Melbourne On The Park?
Does Pullman Melbourne On The Park have a pool?
Reviews about Pullman Melbourne On The Park
Most popular landmarks
- Fitzroy Gardens 0,4 km
- Melbourne Cricket Ground 0,5 km
- Federation Square 1,2 km
- Melbourne Arts Centre 1,4 km
- Flinders Street Station 1,4 km
- National Gallery of Victoria 1,4 km