Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,2 km|
|Distance to airport||22,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The hotel is very conveniently placed. I do work with colleagues at the university and having a hotel within walking distance was a huge plus. The rates were outstanding and having had almost all of my meals there was also a huge advantage.
One of the lamps at the bathroom was broken, and constantly winking. Found some hairs in the shower.
- OK hotel for the price - private parking - nice lobby - very friendly staffs - comfortable bed, clean sheets
- The thing that bothered me the most was cleanliness specially bathroom, lots of spots on the walls...it felt liked the bathroom hasn't been cleaned properly for a long time. - Bad smell on the halfway next to the elevator - Not the best area i town, location is almost 30 min walk to the center
Clean, simple room, nice little lobby
Good location for a hospital visit but not for fun or holiday. Not a very safe neighbourhood.
Close to the metro
Some reception staff has limited English knowledge.
The ibis Timone hotel guarantees fixed weekday and weekend rates all year round. Just 10 minutes from the Dôme, Marseille Chanot Exhibition Center and Stade Vélodrôme, the ibis Timone hotel is perfectly located by the A50 highway exit. You can get to down town Marseilles by metro, situated 164 yd (150 m) from the hotel. There are 89 air-conditioned rooms, a private covered car park, restaurant, 2 meeting rooms for your seminars, a terrace and a 24-hour bar.
based on 2 544 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Great reception
- Professional service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about ibis Marseille Timone
Most popular landmarks
- Église Saint-Vincent-de-Paul 1,4 km
- Musee des Beaux Arts 1,5 km
- Parc Longchamp 1,5 km
- La Canebiere 1,8 km
- Gare de Marseille Saint-Charles 2,1 km
- Musée de la Marine 2,1 km
|Toulon Hyeres||64,1 km|