Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,3 km|
|Distance to airport||193,8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The hotel is in the city center and easy to access to all facilities including Saima.
One day, they forgot to clean the room. The room wifi was not good.
Location is good, next to a big shopping mall, very easy to get to restaurant, shops.
Does not provide parking service, we need to pay parking fee.
The breakfast condition is pretty good ))) Parking slot is available )))))
A lot of dust in the room (everywhere). Heir on toilet (((((((( It is not treated with any antiseptic ((((((( No iron in room 228 (at all) Window molds is broken.
Great location, it is very good to have the possibility to do shopping just go out 2 minutes from reception. Very patient personal always glad to help. parking 9 euro per 24 hours
- hotel was great 7 years ago, but now it should be renovated - pool and sauna zone should be clean more carefully - there is no bathrobe in the room/ you can take in on reception. 2 bathrobe + 2 slippers = 18 EUR - we have found two small covers on our big bed. Unfortunately, it is a bad omen for a couple to sleep under different covers. So we had to sleep together under one small cover and it was a real challenge.
A stay at Original Sokos Hotel Lappee places you in the heart of Lappeenranta, within a 5-minute drive of Wolkoff Home Museum and Lappeenranta Fortress. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1 458 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Original Sokos Hotel Lappee
Most popular landmarks
- Lappeenranta City Theatre 332 m
- Wolkoff Home Museum 0,5 km
- Lappeenranta Fortress 0,9 km
- Cavalry Museum 0,9 km
- Fortress Lappeenranta 0,9 km
- Orthodox Church Lappeenranta 1 km