Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Ko Samui|
|Distance to airport||13,8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
We were upgraded to one of the villas, which was lovely.
The breakfast was the worst part of our stay. It was cold, the coffee was cold, and the orange juice was horrible.
- Clean rooms - constant replenishment of drinking water - toddler-friendly main swimming pool - right on the beach - great view of the ocean from the room - Service staff were ok but not really helpful
- hard for taxis to find - couldn't enjoy shared pool due to upstairs complaints - eaten alive by mosquitos in the room every night - entire resort outside of room looked tired and worn - not a great selection of food - relevant to young families, but constantly had to be vigilant of our 2 and 4 year olds as there were no security fences around pools and own rooms were not lockable from the inside, meaning they could open the door themselves and step into the pool at any time
Free up-grade given, location is a little out of the way but staff got taxis easy enough. A fantastic New Years Eve was put on by the resort, staff were excellent and villas were amazing.
The location was perfect. We walked downstairs from our room and were on the beach. We also had a view of the garden and you mountain. The room was serviced daily by very friendly helpful staff. The food was some of the best we sampled in Thailand.
There was nothing to dislike.
Friendly staff, great location and good access to water and sports equipment.
The air-conditioner was very noisy and kept us awake.
When you stay at Shiva Samui in Koh Samui, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Lamai Beach and Hin Ta and Hin Yai. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 73 reviews
Things to know
- Very quiet
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Shiva Samui
Where is Shiva Samui located?
Shiva Samui is located at 443/3 Moo 1 Tambon Maret, Koh Samu, Surat Thani in Maret - Ha Thanon, 10,5 km from the centre of Ko Samui. Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo is the closest landmark to Shiva Samui.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Shiva Samui?
Check-in time is 15:30 and check-out time is 10:30 at Shiva Samui.
Does Shiva Samui offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Shiva Samui offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Shiva Samui offer free parking?
Yes, Shiva Samui offers free parking.
Does Shiva Samui offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Shiva Samui does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Shiva Samui from the airport?
Shiva Samui is 13,8 km from Ko Samui. Shiva Samui is 101,8 km from Surat Thani.
Can you bring pets to Shiva Samui?
No, pets are not allowed at Shiva Samui.
Does Shiva Samui have a pool?
Yes, Shiva Samui has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Shiva Samui
Most popular landmarks
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo 0,4 km
- Mummified Monk Loung Pordaeng 2,9 km
- Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks 3,1 km
- Namuang Waterfall 5,5 km
- Secret Buddha Garden 6,3 km
- Silver Beach 7,2 km
|Ko Samui||13,8 km|
|Surat Thani||101,8 km|