Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,4 km|
|Distance to airport||94,9 km|
|"Excellent location, clean room, friendly staff."||(in 99 reviews)|
|"Nice hotel in middle of town"||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Staff were very friendly and welcoming."||(in 57 reviews)|
|"Coffee at breakfast was not good."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"No bar facilities no room service."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"parking not included and away from hotel ."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bars and restaurants and local||in 22 reviews|
|car park||in 15 reviews|
|coffee and a bun||in 2 reviews|
|coffee machine||in 18 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 35 reviews|
|good hotel||in 88 reviews|
|great location||in 136 reviews|
|heart of town||in 24 reviews|
|right price||in 7 reviews|
|sat nav||in 3 reviews|
|small room||in 77 reviews|
|sofa bed||in 15 reviews|
|staff room||in 54 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 80 reviews|
|stress of finding||in 2 reviews|
Vg reception. Firm bef
Ice cold room where temperature could not be changed
The staff were very friendly and helpful The hotel central position meant were able to walk everywhere we wanted in the Old Town with ease. Parking is close by.
A very squeaky bed...!
Great locatiion, best hotel hairdryer ever! Really good breakfast.
Only real issue was blackout curtain hanging by one hook!
The location is very central and very close to the main square. With lots of bars, tapas and shopping to choose from.
- Great location, right in the heart of Huelva. You can walk pretty much everywhere - Good breakfast
1) AC not working 2) Lack of staff coordination (before dinner I've asked for the AC to be checked and no one did anything about it as that person finished his shift) 3) Been moved to another room that clearly was not cleaned in a long time (floor and fridge were really dirty and I have pictures of it although I'm not uploading them not create too much of a fuzz) 4) That same room had bugs (claimed to be spiders which didn't look like it to me but ok) 5) I've been moved to a suite as a "compensation" but awful experience overall
Elegant hotel with halls for events and reunions in Huelva. Exe Tartessos Hotel is located fully in the centre of the Huelva city. It is an elegant establishment situated at 50 metres from "Casa Colon" Congress Palace. Exe Tartessos is a modern and elegant hotel, known due to its inner design and with a privileged location: at 15 minutes from the famous Punta Umbria beach, at 40 minutes from Portugal and one hour by car from Sevilla. It disposes of 90 rooms and 10 Junior Suites, all with luxurious equipment: Satellite TV / LCD TV, direct dial-phone in the Bathroom, Internet connexion, Air Conditioning and desk. Furthermore, the Junior Suites also offer a relaxing lounge with sofa. For those travelling with business and events purposes, it has a full offer of reunion halls. Also enjoy its cafe-restaurant "El Patio", placed in a pleasant glazed patio.
based on 3 423 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Exe Tartessos
Most popular landmarks
- Museo De Huelva 400 m
- Muelle del Tinto 1 km
- Estadio Nuevo Colombino 1,2 km
- Santuario De Nuestra Señora De La Cinta 2,5 km
- Wharf of the Caravels 5,2 km
- San Jorge Church 5,7 km
|San Juan del Puerto||11,3 km|