Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Very friendly staff and owners."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Perfect location and wonderful breakfast"||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Staff very friendly and breakfast delicious"||(in 47 reviews)|
|"not enough parking places."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Perfect located hotel in Altstadt Hameln."||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The location and the room
With the corona crisis they were unprepared with the breakfast and the did mistakes with the orders
- Very friendly staff - Perfect location in the city centre near restaurants and bars - Deliciously refined breakfast - Tea and coffee with freshly baked cake available at any moment of the day - beautiful historic building
- the beds were poor; after 3 nights I was exhausted from sleeping really badly on those mattresses; The springs are noticeably; the blankets are small; bed is short for German standards. - rooms are very noisy; on the street side, you can hear cars pass, people talk in the middle of the night etc, as well as hear other hotel guests (opening doors, talking in the hallway). But this could have been solved with a pair of earplugs.
Lovely people, central location so easy access to the pedestrian centre
Staff were friendly. Breakfast was lovely and adequate to set us up for the day.
2 nights stay here Friday and Saturday night for myself and my husband....the room was very spacious and comfortable with a lovely bathroom, clean and tidy. Breakfast was very different and beautiful and fresh. Scrambled eggs with ham and herbs was delicious and veal, beef, herring and some lovely salads. Breads, sausages, boiled eggs, all very nicely presented too. Staff were very helpful and courteous. The swimming pool photo on trip advisor doesn’t do the space justice, absolute gem with sauna too. Towels and drinking water to help yourself to within a seating space..... Would definitely 100% stay here again...
Absolutely nothing wrong at all...
A stay at Historik Hotel Christinenhof places you in the heart of Hamelin, within a 5-minute walk of Museum Hameln and Marktkirche St. Nicolai. The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Limited parking is available onsite.
based on 476 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Historik Hotel Christinenhof
Where is Historik Hotel Christinenhof located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Historik Hotel Christinenhof?
Does Historik Hotel Christinenhof offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Historik Hotel Christinenhof offer free parking?
Does Historik Hotel Christinenhof offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Historik Hotel Christinenhof from the airport?
Does Historik Hotel Christinenhof have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Minster Church Saint Boniface 209 m
- Museum Hameln 280 m
- Abbey Manor House 299 m
- Market Church Saint Nicholas 316 m
- Ratter House 318 m
- Hameln Marketing und Tourismus GmbH 0,4 km