Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Broome
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 36% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 053||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 745||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Broome hotel deal
- Visit the famous Cable Beach, a stretch of white sand and crystal-clear water. The Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located merely a 3-minute drive from Cable Beach and the Red Suns Camel station, where you can take a camel ride. It offers guests sophisticated, upscale rooms as well as a swimming pool, free parking and a bar, among other perks. Bali Hai Resort and Spa is another nearby option, located a 12-minute walk from the sandy Eldorado.
- Culture lovers should visit the Historical Society and Museum on the other side of Broome, exhibiting artefacts related to the local history. To be nearby, consider the Oaks Broome, a chic 4-star hotel with a restaurant, bar and pool, located only a 2-minute walk from the museum and 3 minutes from the beachfront. Mercure Broome is a more budget-friendly choice, a mere 8-minute walk from the museum.
- If you want to be close to shops and the vibrant hustle and bustle of Broome, stay around Carnarvon Street, where you will find various shops from supermarkets to shoe stores and a plethora of restaurants and cafés, such as the Dragonfly Café or Broome McDonald’s.
- Roebuck Bay Hotel is a casually stylish choice, featuring its own nightclub and bars. For a more upscale choice, opt for the Mangrove Hotel, further south in Broome and closer to the eastern oceanfront. It will take you about 8 minutes to get to Carnarvon Street and you get to enjoy a pool, an on-site restaurant and a bar where you can relax after a shopping trip in Broome.
- If you are in Broome for a short trip, consider a hotel close to Broome International Airport, such as the Kimberley Klub YHA, which is a posh hostel about 7 minutes on foot from the airport. Broome Time Accommodation is a little further away with 3 minutes by car, but it offers self-contained units with kitchenettes and is also closer to Cable Beach.
- When your budget is limited but you still want to explore this desirable destination, choose a hostel like the Cable Beach Backpackers, where you can look forward to simple, no-frills rooms and a pool and bar. Kimberley Travellers Lodge is another cheap option which is close to the airport and Broome centre, so you can get great value for money.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Broome
Are hotels in Broome safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Broome?
Which hotels in Broome are wheelchair accessible?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Broome?
Which hotels in Broome are family-friendly?
Which hotels in Broome offer an airport shuttle?
How do I find a hotel in central Broome?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Broome?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Broome by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Broome hotels
Go to map