Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,3 km|
|Distance to airport||4,7 km|
|"Excellent location, staff were helpful."||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Nice clean modern hotel.Breakfast very good"||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Breakfast lovely but a bit pricey."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Got stiffed on the room."||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bacon or scrambled eggs||in 6 reviews|
|breakfast was very good||in 40 reviews|
|businesses and restaurants||in 21 reviews|
|car park||in 11 reviews|
|central location||in 40 reviews|
|harbour||in 11 reviews|
|hotel in a great||in 35 reviews|
|location close||in 12 reviews|
|mins walk away||in 8 reviews|
|room service||in 49 reviews|
|room was small||in 65 reviews|
|room was very comfortable||in 84 reviews|
|santander||in 6 reviews|
|sea view||in 60 reviews|
|shower water||in 6 reviews|
|slightly over-priced||in 5 reviews|
|snacks or beverages||in 10 reviews|
|staff comfortable bed||in 72 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 59 reviews|
|value for money||in 18 reviews|
It was very clean. Great location. Good hair dryer. Variety of selection of pillows to choose from.
The standard fare should include the breakfast, it shouldn’t be extra for the price one is paying.
Poor towels. Very small rooms
The location was great, right on the seafront. Very easy parking although you had to go to the other side of the road to enter by car.
No kettle in the room
The worst hotel I have ever stayed!
1. WIFI does NOT work. Missed deadlines! I was unable to do work because of wifi not working, missed important deadlines! 2. Every door slams so loud that sounds like bomb. 3. Smells cheap and kinda nasty. 4. Receptionists are incompetent and showed attitude instead of trying to resolve the problems related o WIFI. 5. The day I was leaving they proposed to change room. I thought it was clear expression of mocking and making fun of a customer. 5. In room 506, there is a light on the building outside near the window, which so strong that at night seems like you are the beach in front of the sun and the curtains do not help. I am not a light sleeper and I fall asleep easily, during this 4 day stay I could not sleep because of that and extremely loud door slamming. Overall experience was horrible. I flew across the globe from Los Angeles for work and due to mainly almost not working WIFI my trip was next to nothing. I feel I was robbed. This hotel does not deserve to be 4 star one.
In the heart of Santander, Vincci Puertochico is within a 5-minute drive of Primera El Sardinero Beach and El Sardinero Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
based on 2 553 reviews
Things to know
- Stylish hotel
- Beautiful architecture
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Vincci Puertochico
Where is Vincci Puertochico located?
Vincci Puertochico is located at Castelar 25, 1,3 km from the centre of Santander. Planetario de Santander is the closest landmark to Vincci Puertochico.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Vincci Puertochico?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Vincci Puertochico.
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Vincci Puertochico offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free parking?
No, Vincci Puertochico does not offer free parking.
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Vincci Puertochico does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Vincci Puertochico from the airport?
Vincci Puertochico is 4,7 km from Santander. Vincci Puertochico is 73,5 km from Bilbao.
Can you bring pets to Vincci Puertochico?
No, pets are not allowed at Vincci Puertochico.
Does Vincci Puertochico have a pool?
No, Vincci Puertochico does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Planetario de Santander 194 m
- Palacio de Festivales de Cantabria 303 m
- Museo Marítimo del Cantábrico 0,8 km
- Museo de Prehistoria y Arqueologia de Cantabria 0,9 km
- Plaza de Pedro Velarde 1 km
- Santander Cathedral 1,2 km
|Santander Valdecilla||3,1 km|