Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,6 km|
|Nearest airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||16,4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff was very very rude... nobody replenishes the breakfast. The curtains were not dark for white nights.. it was impossible to sleep for more than 4 hours . Air conditioning is a BIG problem in this hotel. The rooms are stuffy. They have a single switch for the whole floor, which they switch off at night. So u basically HAVE NO AIRCONDITIONING they put the night and crazy chilly air through the day. WASTE OF MONEY IF YOU STAY IN THIS HOTEL. The lift was broken for our stay. So had to carry bags from 4th floor. We had kids and elderly travelling with us and it was impossible to go up and down with elderly.
staff was nice and very helpful.
The bed was not very comfortable.
Nice location with convenience store and decent restaurants around. Very accessible and close to the main city landmarks.
Nothing really, it was as expected given the description.
- location - room - staff immediately reacted to our request to change the room
- would not spend that much money on it - no variety of food for breakfast, almost did not eat anything, some stuff seems to be not that fresh - the building itself is very old, the facade, stairs and lift are in bad condition - the room reserved did not match the pics in booking: in reality it is not that modern. Moreover, there was a strange smell in the room
Great hotel! The front desk was very nice and helpful. Because of the schedule, I asked for luggage storage. The girl showed her kindness and helped me. Thank you very much and I would like to book again next time.
The breakfast was simple. But thinking the rate it is ok.
With a stay at Solo Hotel on Liteyny in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Peter and Paul Fortress and St. Isaac's Cathedral. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 505 reviews
Things to know
- Impressive bathroom
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Solo Hotel on Liteyny
Most popular landmarks
- Summer Garden 0,8 km
- State Russian Museum 1,2 km
- Kreiser Avrora 1,3 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1,3 km
- Anichkov Palace 1,4 km
- Petropavlovskaya Krepost 1,8 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||16,4 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||1,2 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||1,9 km|