Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,8 km|
|"Airport transfer was fantastic!."||(in 110 reviews)|
|"Rooms are spacious and very comfortable."||(in 127 reviews)|
|"very close to the airport"||(in 222 reviews)|
|"There was no hot water."||(in 21 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport transfer||in 166 reviews|
|breakfast included||in 105 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 327 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 81 reviews|
|free shuttle||in 143 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 180 reviews|
|hot water||in 54 reviews|
|location near||in 14 reviews|
|overlooking the very busy street||in 20 reviews|
|room overlooking the very busy||in 9 reviews|
|room smelt of cigarette||in 9 reviews|
|suite room||in 198 reviews|
Conveniently close to the airport
- Far away from the city center - Nothing much around the hotel - The ‘light’ in the bathroom is really dark. Others have mentioned this in their comments, but it remains unchanged - the bathroom sink was leaking and underneath is the electric plug for the water-heater, very safe... - the AC makes a really loud noise (no exaggeration) - the light at the entrance of the room.. no button to turn it off. Luckily I had an eye-mask with me - entirely independent from the hotel, the dogs outside were barking all night
Big fluffy towels - very hot water - good water pressure. Free water & instant coffee in room. Very clean. Free toothbrush & 2 bottles shampoo. Free shuttle to the airport. Brewed coffee at breakfast. In room combo safe.
Elevator was out of service - had 3rd floor room. Bathroom lighting very dim. Closet light was intermittent.
Everything. From shuttle pick up, checkin, accommodation, breakfast, and drop off. All staff members were excellent in providing customer service. Everytime we visit cebu, we always go here. Highly recommended to all.
What is best for this hotel is its location. It is about 5 minutes from the airport. We're very happy about it because our flight the following day is very early. We really appreciate its free shuttle to and fro the airport. Just look for the van with the purple berries stickers outside the arrival. The driver is efficient and friendly.
The breakfast food at Rabbit Hole can be improved. Maybe they must add the food selection. We were quite disappointed that the coffee was not hot but the crew offered to change it.
Receptionist was outstanding. Other staff also good
Bathroom plumbing and floor cleanliness
When you stay at Goldberry Suites and Hotel in Lapu-Lapu, you'll be in the business district, a 2-minute drive from Cebu Yacht Club and 8 minutes from SM City Cebu. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
based on 1 711 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Spacious rooms
- Good access to airport
- Good shuttle service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Goldberry Suites and Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Marcelo Fernan Bridge 0,6 km
- Mactan Marina Mall 1,1 km
- Cebu Yacht Club 1,3 km
- Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan 3,9 km
- The Jungle Cultural Entertainment Center 3,9 km
- Mactan Island Aquarium 5,2 km
|Cebu City Mactan Intl||2 km|
|Panglao Bohol–Panglao Intl||86,5 km|