Hotels near Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres
Where to stay near Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres
Flights to Saint Paul for Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres
Pros: Crew were impressive bcos they looked fresh after 11 hours. Seating was very comfortable as whole rows were empty so you could stretch, and no waits for the loos. Entertainment monitors were the updated kind, also a plus, I really enjoyed switching from movies and tv to the flight graphics.
Cons: The tv news on BBC was 1 week old.
Pros: Flights out of Kabul are generally filled with less-experienced travelers, so Turkish Airlines did the best they could with a planeful of new flyers. Entertainment system had some pretty good choices.
Cons: There's a coronavirus outbreak going on. Just slow down, everyone. Take it easy. Slow down boarding. Slow down disembarking. Enable social distancing. Just slow down. We were packed into economy class, touched by every person walking past, bumped by every bag over every shoulder. Just take it easy. Let passengers try, even a little, to maintain a little social distance in economy class.
Nearest airports to Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres
Hire a car from Minneapolis St Paul
FAQs when travelling to Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres
Other events at Xcel Energy Center
- Minnesota Wild vs. San Jose Sharks
- MSHSL Girls' State Hockey Tournament
- Minnesota Wild vs. St. Louis
- Minnesota Wild vs. Columbus
- MSHSL State Wrestling Tournament
- Minnesota Wild vs. Washington
- Minnesota Wild vs. Nashville Predators
- MSHSL Boys' State Hockey Tournament
- The Lumineers - III: The World Tour
- Dee Jay Silver at Xcel Energy Center
- Jason Aldean
- NCHC Fan Skate
- NCHC Frozen Faceoff Two Day Package Tickets
- Minnesota Wild vs. New Jersey Devils
- Thom Yorke
- *RESCHEDULED* Marco Antonio Solis
- Marco Antonio Solis: El Mas Querido Tour 2020
- Reba McEntire at Xcel Energy Center
- Lewis Capaldi at Xcel Energy Center
- Niall Horan
- Ozzy Osbourne