Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,8 km|
|Nearest airport||Key West|
|Distance to airport||3,8 km|
|"Great location & responsive staff"||(in 148 reviews)|
|"My room was very nice!."||(in 36 reviews)|
|"Very friendly staff, great location."||(in 118 reviews)|
|"The parking was a nightmare."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"Nearest parking garage is 3"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|boiled eggs cereal||in 15 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 146 reviews|
|cross a busy||in 9 reviews|
|duval loop||in 15 reviews|
|duval street||in 125 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 150 reviews|
|garage two blocks away||in 20 reviews|
|key west||in 71 reviews|
|little bit||in 34 reviews|
|location was good||in 204 reviews|
|pool area||in 97 reviews|
|room was clean||in 54 reviews|
|staff were also great||in 172 reviews|
|street parking||in 122 reviews|
|walk to duval||in 69 reviews|
|walking distance||in 86 reviews|
Off the beaten track
Quiet location,very helpful staff. Room was very nice.
No parking nearby, as is everywhere in key west, alittle far from Duval Street, it said walking distance but you need to be in good shape to walk there spend the day then walk back.
We had excellent help at the desk. Keshian was always very pleasant and very helpful.
Front desk was very curious and accommodating.
Nice rooms, relaxing pool, good breakfast and close to Ferry terminal.
distance from Duval street, little far for walking every day
A safe, but not compelling, port for a storm.
- General location
- Pillows very hard. Mattress uncomfortable. - The weather outside was so nice that leaving windows open would be great, but with no screens on windows, choice between AC and flying insects. - I wish the site had made it clear that hotel had two set of buildings, one by the hotel office, the other across a very busy street (Eaton). Checking in and then bringing luggage back over was a little scary. Same with crossing street for breakfast.
With a stay at Albury Court Hotel in Key West (Key West Historic District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Duval Street and Audubon House and Tropical Gardens. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage.
based on 1 716 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Key West Historic Seaport 0,4 km
- Key West Cemetery 0,6 km
- St Paul's Episcopal Church 0,8 km
- Duval Street 0,9 km
- Key West Firehouse Museum 0,9 km
- Basilica of St. Mary Star of the Sea 0,9 km
|Key West||3,8 km|