Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5,9 km|
|Distance to airport||3,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Price was alright and people we met were nice and polite.
Room feels like it has not changed since 1950 and was marginally clean enough.
The room was decently clean
1. I'm pretty sure the woman working at the front desk was on some type of methamphetamine. I'm not joking. 2. I could barely open the door to my room. I had to throw a hard shoulder into it to get it to pop open. 3. The door that adjoined my room with the room next to mine would not lock properly, nor did the secondary chain lock seem sturdy or effective. 4. The bathroom window didn't have a curtain, meaning anyone willing to climb a tree could have a great view of my showering habits. 5. The other guests staying at the lodge seemed excited to stare me down whilst shirtless and enjoying adult beverages. They sure did make me feel comfortable.
Great location, Quiet room, friendly staff.
ugly view of dumpster and a stack of old mattresses
based on 95 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Waldameer Water World 1 km
- Millcreek Mall 5,4 km
- Bayfront Convention Center 5,7 km
- Erie County Courthouse 5,7 km
- Erie Zoo 5,8 km
- Erie Amtrak Station 5,8 km
|Jamestown Chautauqua County||72,7 km|