Ciutadella de Menorca hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 848||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 825||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ciutadella de Menorca hotel deal
- Interested in spending your trip relaxing on a picturesque beachfront? Select a hotel next to Cala Mitjana, a scenic bay that has soft white sand, turquoise waters, and minimal waves that make it perfect for swimming. The Artiem Audax is a 4-star adults-only hotel that is within a 10-minute walk of the bay and offers many amenities, such as bike rentals, kayak tours, and spa treatments.
- For those that would like to see some of the city’s ancient architecture, choose a hotel near Naveta d'Es Tudons, such as the affordable Agroturismo Ses Talaies that is a 10-minute walk away. Naveta d'Es Tudons is a historical tomb that is uniquely shaped like an inverted boat and gives visitors insight into what the city’s original buildings looked like.
- Planning on visiting Ciutadella de Menorca with your family? Consider booking a hotel next to Aquarock Parque Acuático, a kid-friendly water park that contains trampolines, water slides, pools, and an on-site restaurant. The Marinda Garden Aparthotel is only a 5-minute walk to the park and has a complimentary kids’ club.
- If you wish to see a particularly scenic side of Ciutadella de Menorca, book a hotel near the Punta Nati Lighthouse, such as the Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi that is a 3-minute drive away from the structure. This still-active lighthouse is known for being one of the best locations in the city to watch the sunset from, and many visitors flock to it in order to take photos.
- To learn more about the region’s local history, pick a hotel that is near the Museu Municipal de Ciutadella, such as the Hotel Ca s'Arader that is a 2-minute walk from the building. This museum features a variety of artifacts from the island, with some of them even dating back to prehistoric times.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca
Are hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Ciutadella de Menorca?
Which hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca have a good view?
What are good spa-hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca?
What are good hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca near the Ciutadella de Menorca Cathedral?
What are good hotels in Ciutadella de Menorca near the city’s port?
How much is a hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Ciutadella de Menorca for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Ciutadella de Menorca?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ciutadella de Menorca?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ciutadella de Menorca by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ciutadella de Menorca hotels
Go to map