Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Bologna Guglielmo Marconi|
|Distance to airport||7,1 km|
|"Good hotel with nice restaurant."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"clean, friendly staff and good location."||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was great, stuff friendly"||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Far from city center; the hotel is"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"It’s was 30c, the pool was closed!"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Big problem is the very poor air-conditioning of this hotel."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 16 reviews|
|bologna||in 19 reviews|
|breakfast good||in 53 reviews|
|capsules for a coffee machine||in 2 reviews|
|city center||in 26 reviews|
|clean room||in 37 reviews|
|conveniently located||in 52 reviews|
|exhibition hall||in 2 reviews|
|extreme heat||in 4 reviews|
|great staff||in 59 reviews|
|location was great||in 31 reviews|
|ordering a taxi||in 2 reviews|
|staff were very helpful||in 10 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 39 reviews|
|train station||in 10 reviews|
- Nice hotel if you are not a tourist like me who’d like to spend 2 days walking the city center. Better book a hotel in the old city. - Relaxing and quiet especially after long walks.
- Far from the center. Contrary to some of the reviews I read, the hotel is far from the center. Prepare to spend at least 15EUR one way on taxi. Walking to the center is not daube, it will take 50 min to 1 hour, better spend the energy wandering around the old city. - Overall the room was clean, the bed cozy, but the windows were so dirty, you can hardly see outside. - Shower cabin was leaking water big time, I had to be very careful when showering not to flood the whole bathroom.
The newly built Novotel Bologna Fiera hotel, with a contemporary style, is an ideal starting point for the nearby exhibition center, FICO agri-food park, highways and airport. It is also perfect for discovering the city's rich art, history and culture. In addition to a fitness center and a convention center, the hotel boasts 3821 sq. ft. (355 m²) of living space with large windows that let in natural light. Enjoy delicious Emilian cuisine in our restaurant.
based on 3 047 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Novotel Bologna Fiera
Where is Novotel Bologna Fiera located?
Novotel Bologna Fiera is located at Via Michelino 73 in San Donato, 3,5 km from the centre of Bologna. Pinacoteca nazionale is the closest landmark to Novotel Bologna Fiera.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Novotel Bologna Fiera?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Novotel Bologna Fiera.
Does Novotel Bologna Fiera offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Novotel Bologna Fiera offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Novotel Bologna Fiera offer free parking?
No, Novotel Bologna Fiera does not offer free parking.
Does Novotel Bologna Fiera offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Novotel Bologna Fiera does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Novotel Bologna Fiera from the airport?
Novotel Bologna Fiera is 7,1 km from Bologna Guglielmo Marconi. Novotel Bologna Fiera is 79,3 km from Florence Peretola.
Can you bring pets to Novotel Bologna Fiera?
Yes, Novotel Bologna Fiera is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Novotel Bologna Fiera have a pool?
Yes, Novotel Bologna Fiera has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Pinacoteca nazionale 2,4 km
- Parco della Montagnola 2,5 km
- Università di Bologna 2,5 km
- Museo internazionale e biblioteca della musica 2,9 km
- Towers Garisenda and Asinelli 3 km
- Basilica di Santo Stefano 3,1 km
|Bologna Guglielmo Marconi||7,1 km|
|Florence Peretola||79,3 km|
|Bologna Arcoveggio||2,6 km|